Ambidextrous safety selector switches are becoming industry standard on many AR-family weapon systems today. However, many rifles still ship without them. Their benefits include:
- Easy manipulation to “safe” and “fire” with your dominant hand from any shooting position
- Enhanced manipulation to “safe” and “fire” with your non-dominant hand from any shooting position
- Provides another level of safety allowing the shooter another tactile reference to determine the safety position
- Left handed shooters can visually see which position the safety selector is in
All of the safety selector switches we offer are hard coat anodized unless otherwise noted. All KE Arms selector switches that we carry work with both 45-degree and 90-degree compatible lower receivers.
6061-T6 Billet machined ambidextrous selector, Mil 8625 Type III Class 2 anodized. Reversible for traditional 90 degree arc, or short throw 45 degree arc. Allows operator to manipulate safety from either side of weapon.
- 17-4 Stainless Steel heat treated shaft, black oxide coated.
- Hex key included.